To make sure your holiday runs smoothly the following terms and conditions apply:
- The Holiday Let property Waterlake Cottage is only suitable for a maximum of 4 people plus one cot or cotbed sleeping up to 5 years of age . We welcome singles, couples and families, but not all male or female parties, such as Hen/Stag nights. We cannot accept holiday let bookings from an applicant under the age of 18.
- The Holiday Let Booking Form or Holiday Let online booking form must be completed.
- A deposit of 33% of the holiday price is required at the time of booking. Confirmation of the booking will then be sent out.
- The balance is due 6 weeks before the holiday due date.
- If the start date of the holiday is within 6 weeks, then the total cost of the holiday is due at the time of booking.
- Short Breaks are available but not usually during the High Season.
- For cancellations made prior to 6 weeks before the holiday due date, the deposit will be refunded, less expenses incurred.
- For cancellations made within 6 weeks from the holiday due date, the rent will be refunded, (less expenses incurred) if the holiday let property can be re-let. If we are unable to re-let the property for that period, the full rental will be payable.
- If the balance is not paid on the due date, this is treated as a cancellation and the deposit will only be refunded, less expenses incurred, if the property can be re-let.
- In the event of a Pandemic outbreak and Government restrictions on travel and holiday accommodation being closed, or a member of your party caught the virus, then we would refund all monies paid. For any other cancellation, rules above apply.
- If you develop COVID19 symptoms, please ring 111 for information on this. If you believe you are coming down with COVID19, we would ask that you return to your own home, letting us know by phone or email or in person. We will refund that part of your holiday you have not been able to take.We may have new guests arriving on your departure date, so it may not be possible to stay for any quarantine period. If you do stay on later than your departure date, due to illness, there will be further costs involved.
- We recommend taking out cancellation insurance.
- In the event of unexpected circumstances (such as flood, fire etc), preventing the property from being available or any event beyond our control, a full refund will be made.
- Prices include all heating by night storage/convector in all rooms, cold/hot water, electricity, logs, bed linen, towels, high chair, cot or cotbed.
- Bed linen and towels are changed weekly, so access is required.
- Without prior notice only the people shown on the booking form may occupy the cottage.
- Any damage to the property and contents will be charged at replacement cost.
- The proprieter of the holiday let Waterlake Cottage reserves the right to enter the property at all reasonable times for purposes of inspection or to carry out any necessary repairs or maintenance. If in our opinion any person is not suitable to continue their occupation of the property because of unreasonable behaviour, damage or nuisance, the contract may be discharged and we may repossess the property immediately. You will remain liable for the whole cost of hire and no refund shall be due.
Any complaints should be made immediately or as soon as reasonably possible to the owner.
Please note that Waterlake Cottage is NO SMOKING throughout and sorry, but pets are not allowed (except Assistance Dogs).
Check in time is from 4pm. Check-out time by 10.30 am
- The use of the holiday let property Waterlake Cottage or any amenity that is provided by the Owners are entirely at the visitors risk and no responsibility can be taken for any loss, damage or injury to persons who make use of them or any belongings of the persons who use them.
- The visitors must be entirely responsible for the safety of any children staying at the property.
- All cars and other vehicles are parked entirely at the visitors risk. The Owners take no responsibility for any loss or damage to any car, or vehicle and their contents.